540-338-6500 | 37216 East Richardson Lane Purcellville, VA 20132
Auto A/C & Heating Services
If the breeze from those open windows just isn't cutting it, come by our shop in Purcellville, VA 20132 to get an expert opinion on what we can do to fix your auto A/C or heating problems. We offer affordable prices and guaranteed workmanship. Contact us at 540-338-6500, so we can help you drive in comfort.
Why maintaining your AC System is very important:
Heating and A/C systems may break eventually with usage, hose pipes may clog and drip if not serviced, causing reduced efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your AC system operating at peak performance!
Indications your A/C system may be having issues:
- If your air conditioning blows only slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Air that blows in smells damp, musty, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just a little warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than typical to operate, or does not operate
- Your heater or A/C only functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is stationary
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
Our repair and maintenance services include:
A fan belt, also known as a drive belt, is a belt connecting your car's engine to the front mounted accessories. The fan belt rotates the water pump and engine fan, which maintains a cool environment for the engine and its components. Sooner or later, your vehicle's fan belts will dry out and crack. When you are ready for a replacement you can count on VIP Auto Service Center for all your vehicle's repair needs.
You not only have to get the belts replaced with quality ones but you should have the work done by experts. To have the belts replaced by auto cooling and heating experts - and get your car driving right - visit VIP Auto Service Center today. The mechanics at VIP Auto Service Center will thoroughly inspect your car's belts; replace all worn belts; and adjust the installed belts.
Radiators are heat exchangers for cooling your car's internal combustion engine. A radiator cools the engine by circulating an engine coolant through the engine block - it then loses the heat to the atmosphere through radiation. A radiator has a set of tubes through which the engine coolant flows. Fins surround these tubes. When the radiator fails, the excess heat produced by the engine could damage the engine components. To prevent this from happening, have your radiator serviced regularly. To have your radiator needs handled by experts, visit VIP Auto Service Center today.
To learn more about our Heating and Cooling services, call us at 540-338-6500 or request a quote by clicking below:
Discover More About AC and Cooling Repair Services At VIP Auto Service Center in Purcellville
***SAVE UP TO $30.00*** Save $10.00 off any service over $100.00 Save $20.00 off any service over $200.00 Save $30.00 off any service over $300.00view coupon
(Must present coupon at time of service. Cannot be combined with other offers.)
Andrew J Verdon III, 03/14/2023
We first brought our 64 Pontiac Grand Prix to the shop for exhaust work, they did an amazing job at a fair price and all was done as requested, after that great work we decided to bring our 68 Oldsmobile to them for exhaust work also, again, fantastic experience, now we are bringing our 1989 K5 Blazer in. It is such a pleasure to find a shop that does what they say they will do and in a timely fashion, the entire team there is top notch!!!