540-338-6500 | 37216 East Richardson Lane Purcellville, VA 20132
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
***SAVE UP TO $30.00*** Save $10.00 off any service over $100.00 Save $20.00 off any service over $200.00 Save $30.00 off any service over $300.00view coupon
(Must present coupon at time of service. Cannot be combined with other offers.)
Andrew J Verdon III, 03/14/2023
We first brought our 64 Pontiac Grand Prix to the shop for exhaust work, they did an amazing job at a fair price and all was done as requested, after that great work we decided to bring our 68 Oldsmobile to them for exhaust work also, again, fantastic experience, now we are bringing our 1989 K5 Blazer in. It is such a pleasure to find a shop that does what they say they will do and in a timely fashion, the entire team there is top notch!!!