- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
***SAVE UP TO $30.00*** Save $10.00 off any service over $100.00 Save $20.00 off any service over $200.00 Save $30.00 off any service over $300.00view coupon
(Must present coupon at time of service. Cannot be combined with other offers.)
Wayne C Logan, 09/26/2023
I have been using VIP Services for all of my vehicles for well over 15 years and I have worked with multiple VIP managers. Ken is terrific and now that Al is back, your company has implemented a great team of professionals with a knowledge base that puts the 'BIG' shops to shame!! I never have to worry with their work because of their experience and attention to detail. Also, I have experienced 'BIG' shops trying to sell me something I did not need. Their honesty is a big reason why I continue to support VIP.